Cork Cross-Body Vegan Handbag Brown Triangle Pocket
PETA Vegan Approved
- Brown and Natural Color, ULTRALIGHT (30 gr)
- Adjustable brown cork cross-body strap, Drop 22 ½“
- Length 8“ x Height 9 ½ x Depth ½ (expandable to 4 “).
- Top Zipper for closure, outside triangle brown cork Pocket, outside side zipper for cell phone easy access
- Soft cotton lining with Inside Zipper.
- Can be used as Cross-Shoulder or Shoulder bag
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Eco-Friendly, Vegan, PETA Approved, durable, water repellent, light, soft to the touch
- Ideal for travel and everyday use
- Designed in Canada, Made in Portugal
Free Shipping to the USA & Canada
Outside the US and Canada Import duties may apply, please check with your local authorities.
Cork is better known as nature’s own leather, cork has many advantages over the animal hide variety. Aside from the very obvious and evidently very important factor of being cruelty-free, it is the ultimate Eco-fabric with a list of qualities that seem almost too good to be true. Used today by many top fashion designers, Cork has today an important place in fashion and fashion accessories.
The amazing Cork Leather is 100 % natural and made from a renewable source, cork is fully recyclable. It is durable; it could last as much as 20 years without signs of deterioration and is resilient to scratches. Cork is water repellent, fire-resistant and flame retardant. It is insulating, hypoallergenic, stain-resistant and dirt repellent. It doesn’t fade and is not marked by water.