Cork Purse Cross Body Handbag Vegan Gift
PETA Vegan Approved
- Natural cork color with dark brown touches.
- 1 top zipper for closure , 6 ¾ “ length
- 2 different outside zippered pockets for cell phone etc. (Top zipper 8” length, Pocket height 7”. Bottom Zipper 8 “ length Pocket height 5 ½”).
- Length 8 ¼” Height 8 “ Width 2 “
- Adjustable Cross-body strap maximum Drop 27 “
- Can be used as a shoulder bag
- 1 Interior inside pocket.
- Ultra Light 50 grams.
- Eco-Friendly Peta approved , water repellent , easy to clean with soap and water
- Designed in Canada, Handmade in Portugal
Free Shipping to the USA & Canada
Outside the US and Canada Import duties may apply, please check with your local authorities.
Cork is better known as nature’s own leather, cork has many advantages over the animal hide variety. Aside from the very obvious and evidently very important factor of being cruelty free, it is the ultimate Eco-fabric with a list of qualities that seem almost too good to be true. Used today by many top fashion designers, Cork has today an important place in fashion and fashion accessories.
The amazing Cork Leather is 100 % natural, and made from a renewable source, cork is fully recyclable. It is durable; it could last as much as 20 years without signs of deterioration, and is resilient to scratches. Cork is water repellent, fire-resistant and flame retardant. It is insulating, hypoallergenic, stain resistant and dirt repellent. It doesn’t fade and is not marked by water.