Cork Handbag Cross-body Compact Black Cork
Handbag Eco-friendly, cruelty free, sustainable, leather alternative
- -Length 10 ½ “ x 10 “ x Width 2 ½" PETA Vegan Approved. -Perfect as a gift
- -Adjustable natural cork Cross-body strap, Drop 22" -Magnetic central closure with silver metal decorative ring
- -Top zipper for extra security, 7 " outside side zipper for phone storage -Soft cotton interior with 1 inside side zipper and 1 inside side pocket
- -1 extra inside side compartment. -Extra light, 30 gr. Versatile Practical Trendy Design-Easy to clean with soap and water
- -Designed in Canada, Handmade in Portugal--Black Cork Color Eco-Friendly, durable, water repellent, lightweight, soft to the touch, 100% animal free
Free Shipping to the USA & Canada
Outside the US and Canada Import duties may apply, please check with your local authorities.
Cork is better known as nature’s own leather, cork has many advantages over the animal hide variety. Aside from the very obvious and evidently very important factor of being cruelty-free, it is the ultimate Eco-fabric with a list of qualities that seem almost too good to be true. Used today by many top fashion designers, Cork has today an important place in fashion and fashion accessories. The amazing Cork Leather is 100 percent natural and made from a renewable source, cork is fully recyclable. It is durable; it could last as much as 20 years without signs of deterioration and is resilient to scratches. Cork is water repellent, fire-resistant and flame retardant. It is insulating, hypoallergenic, stain-resistant and dirt repellent. It doesn’t fade and is not marked by water.