Handbag Eco-friendly, cruelty free, sustainable, leather alternative
- Cork Vegan Handbag, dark brown cork, multi-look depending on how you place metal handles
- 13" x 12.5" x 3"
- Stylish metal top Handles
- Large outside zipper for cell phone easy access
- Diagonal outside large pocket with Velcro closure
- Top zipper for closure, Inside zipper, 2 inside pockets, soft cotton lining
- Protective metal feet on the bottom
- Dark brown cork removable adjustable cross-body strap
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Water repellent, Eco-friendly, light (200 gr, perfect for travel) surprisingly soft to the touch
- A carry-all for work, errands, travel, school or everyday use
- Perfect as a gift
- Designed in Canada, Handmade in Portugal
Free Shipping to the USA & Canada
Outside the US and Canada Import duties may apply, please check with your local authorities.
Cork is better known as nature’s own leather, cork has many advantages over the animal hide variety. Aside from the very obvious and evidently very important factor of being cruelty-free, it is the ultimate Eco-fabric with a list of qualities that seem almost too good to be true. Used today by many top fashion designers, Cork has today an important place in fashion and fashion accessories. The amazing Cork Leather is 100 percent natural and made from a renewable source, cork is fully recyclable. It is durable; it could last as much as 20 years without signs of deterioration and is resilient to scratches. Cork is water repellent, fire-resistant and flame retardant. It is insulating, hypoallergenic, stain-resistant and dirt repellent. It doesn’t fade and is not marked by water.